California Privacy Rights
Last Updated 9/1/2021
To exercise one or more of your rights, you or someone you authorize, may call us (Proactive Sports Group) at 503-263-8583 or click on the following link CCPA Request and follow the instructions provided.
If you are a California resident you may have certain rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (Cal. Civ. Code §1798.100 et seq.) regarding your personal information, including:
- the right to request the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you; the categories of personal information we collected; the categories of sources used to collect the personal information; the business or commercial purposes for collecting your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information each as it pertains to our activities in the preceding twelve (12) months
- the right to request, on legitimate grounds, deletion of your personal information that we collected;
- the right to have someone you authorize make a request on your behalf; and
- the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights.
We also must provide in this online disclosure certain details about our collection and handling of categories of personal information. The information that follows shows the types of personal information we may collect about California residents who are subject to the CCPA, the sources from which we collect it, and the ways in which we use and disclose it.
OUR SOURCES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
CATEGORY OF SOURCES FROM WHICH WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We obtain your personal information when you provide it to us (e.g., where you contact us via email or telephone, website, or by any other means)
- We collect personal information that you manifestly choose to make public, including via social media (e.g., we may collect information from your social media profile(s), to the extent that you choose to make your profile publicly visible)
- We receive your personal information from third parties who provide it to us (e.g., our customers; credit reference agencies; and law enforcement authorities)
- We collect or obtain personal information when you visit any of our Sites or use any features or resources available on or through a Site. When you visit a Site, your device and browser may automatically disclose certain information (such as device type, operating system, browser type, browser settings, IP address, language settings, dates and times of connecting to a Site and other technical communications information), some of which may constitute Personal Data
USE OF INFORMATION
BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL PURPOSES FOR USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Marketing/Prospecting: communicating with you via any means (including via email, telephone, text message, social media, post or in person) subject to ensuring that such communications are provided to you in compliance with applicable law; and maintaining and updating your contact information where appropriate
- Operation of our Sites: operation and management of our Sites; providing content to you; displaying advertising and other information to you; and communicating and interacting with you via our Sites
- IT operations: management of our communications systems; operation of IT security; and IT security audits
- Financial management: sales; finance; corporate audit; and vendor management
- Research: conducting market or customer satisfaction research; and engaging with you for the purposes of obtaining your views on our products and services
- Security: electronic security (including login records and access details, where you access our electronic systems)
- Investigations: detecting, investigating and preventing breaches of policy, and criminal offences, in accordance with applicable law
- Legal compliance: compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations under applicable law
- Legal proceedings: establishing, exercising and defending legal rights
- Improving our products and services: identifying issues with existing products and services; planning improvements to existing products and services; and creating new products and services
- Risk Management: Audit, compliance, controls and other risk management
- Fraud prevention: Detecting, preventing and investigating fraud
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTIES TO WHOM PERSONAL INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
- You and, where appropriate, your family, your associates and your representatives
- Anti-fraud services
- Accountants, auditors, financial advisors, lawyers and other outside professional advisors to Proactive Sports Group, subject to confidentiality
- Data aggregation services
- Third party service providers (such as payment services providers; shipping companies; etc.)
- Governmental, legal, regulatory, or other similar authorities and/or local government agencies, upon request or where required
SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Proactive Sports Group does not offer an opt-out from the sale of personal information because Proactive Sports Group does not engage in the sale of personal information as contemplated by the CCPA. As noted elsewhere in this disclosure, we share personal information with other businesses for a variety of reasons. While we often benefit from such exchanges, we do not share personal information for the sole purpose of receiving compensation for that information.
CHANGES TO THIS DISCLOSURE
We may change this disclosure from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by appropriate means such as by posting the revised disclosure on our CCPA web site page with a new “Last Updated” date. Any changes to this disclosure will become effective when posted unless indicated otherwise.