Find quick answers to frequently asked questions
- ◄What are isothermic / vacuum insulated products?
- Products that are constructed to prevent the transfer of temperature between the exterior environment and what's on the inside. It is the technology behind our drinkware. Learn more >
- ◄How do I find my product?
- To find a product you may (1) use the shop menu at the top of our website (2) click the magnifying glass icon in the upper-right to bring up the search box and type in a keyword.
If you have any trouble locating a product, feel free to contact customer service for assistance via the contact form, or calling 800-925-6539.
- ▼How do I use a coupon?
- You will be able to enter and apply a coupon code during the checkout process. Please note, some discounts/sales are applied automatically.
Pricing & Billing
- ◄Do I have to pay sales tax?
- Yes, sales tax will be added at checkout.
- ▼Where can I find my receipt / invoice?
- You will receive an email receipt when you place an order. You can also log into your account and view your order history.
- ◄When will my credit card be charged?
- The charge will occur upon placing an order. There may be a delay before the charge appears on your account.
- ◄Who is Tempercraft?
- We are a modest and dedicated team located in the Pacific Northwest.
- ▼Where do Tempercraft products come from?
- Our products are designed in Canby, Oregon and manufactured in China.
- ◄Why TEMPERCRAFT?
- With so many bottle companies out there, it can be difficult to choose. What sets Tempercraft apart is our quality product, variety of customizations, and devoted customer service. Tested and refined for over 15 years, we've got you covered.
- ◄How should I clean and care for my TEMPERCRAFT?
- We recommend rinsing your Tempercraft with soap and warm water. Tempercraft products are also dishwasher safe. Use the top rack of your dishwasher when possible and avoid "sanitize" wash cycles as the extreme water temperature can damage the powder coating. Do not microwave, freeze or place on a hot stove top.
We're here to help,
feel free to ask
questions using the form below.